The 1st Product Environmental Footprinting (PEF) World Summit (formerly known as PCF World Forum) is a neutral platform for companies and their stakeholders to reflect and act on challenges, practical experiences, initiatives, tools and insights towards climate-conscious and environmentally sound value chains.
On 8-9 October 2013 the PEF World Forum will host the 1st PEF World Summit in Berlin. At its heart: the EU Environmental Footprinting initiative, its selected pilot projects, its implications for businesses and updates from a range of international carbon footprinting and product sustainability initiatives.
The programme of the 1st PEF World Summit comprises contributions on the EU Environmental Footprint Initiative as well as on worldwide developments in carbon and environmental footprinting, especially from the Americas, East Asia and East Africa. The summit is complemented with business and stakeholder perspectives.
Topics addressed at the summit:
- International carbon & environmental footprint standards and initiatives
- Sustainability benchmarking of products and suppliers
- Product category and sector level implementation
- Carbon & environmental footprinting at scale
- Implications of carbon & environmental footprinting and trade
To find out more please visit their official site by clicking here.